What is the BroBrush?
Looking to soften and untangle those annoying beard hairs that won't listen? As odd as it may sound, The BroBrush is made to take your hair and beard style to the next level. By using negative ion heating technology, the BroBrush will SAFELY give you that sexy and soft beard look your girl has been dreaming of. It heats up to 380 Degrees farenheit, but since it uses ion heating technbology, it won't damage your hair or cause split ends. Safe, Soft results, and studly looks? I think that is it!
Made for the bearded brothers that have a beard about 1 inch in length or longer, that want a godly appearance 24/7. the straightness of your beard will last until you wash your beard again, but then simply use the BroBrush again, because it doesn't damage your hair!
What's the Difference Between The BroBrush and a Comb?
A lot of people say, "Why don't you just comb it?" Well, does your cheap target comb doesn't heat up to 385 Degrees Fahrenheit and instantly and painlessly smoothen out and untangle your coarse beard. It definitely is a game changer, just try it out for yourself. We want everyone to be confident in the beauty of their beard, and we wouldn't want it any other way.
Not only can you get a perfect beard, but you can perfect your hairstyle in as little as 30 seconds. Straighten your hair to get a clean, professional look every time.
- The ionic heating technology seals the hair cuticle, and eliminates frizz, split ends and knotty hair. It will also enhance your beard's natural shine, keeping your beard looking healthy and smooth
- Cordless, so you can straighten your beard anywhere and everywhere.
- Finally! Turn that coarse beard into a soft bed of hair
- A heat barrier comb design, with revolutionary bristles that glide effortlessly across the face and scalp without harming the skin.
- Long-lasting, easy-to-achieve and effortless to touch up, even with the roughest, coarsest hair.
How To Use:
It doesn't take a genius to understand how to use The BroBrush, but we will tell you anyway:
- Make sure both hair and beard are completely dry before beginning use.
- To begin, turn the BroBrush on.
- Wait 5 minutes for it to reach the optimal temperature of 180 C.
- Brush through the hair and beard, going from roots to ends until the desired smoothness is achieved. Multiple passes through the same strands will not damage the hair.
- When done, make sure you turn it off and let it cool down before cleaning.